Please click here for the school lunch menu for Term 2, 2022, through to end of Term 4, 2023
Please click here for the school lunch menu from April 2023 to October 2023.
Nourish Contract Catering has taken the following steps to demonstrate our commitment and compliance. We have:
- Consulted a GDPR practitioner and have completed an audit of our processes in relation to data privacy and security
- Developed an ongoing action plan to ensure compliance remains key to our operations
- Planned awareness training for all key staff
- Strengthened security measures
- Obtained statements of commitments and data sharing compliance policies for third party suppliers
Our Data Protection Officer is Debbie Parkinson, Director. If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance process, please contact her on email@example.com
To look at our caterer's website please see http://www.nourishcontractcatering.co.uk/
Improved Online Free School Meals Process - Kent County Council have launched an online application service for Free School Meals. Parents have the opportunity to complete an eligibility assessment themselves to establish whether they are entitled to Free School Meals. If eligible, they can complete an application for Free School Meals via https://www.kent.gov.uk/education-and-children/schools/free-school-meals . Schools will be notified of any successful applications straight away via email, so that a Free School Meal can be provided the same day.
Children can, of course, bring a packed lunch to school. This leaflet will give you guidelines to help you pack a healthy lunch. Please note that we are a NUT FREE school. Please do not send your child into school with any nuts, peanut butter, or other products which include nuts. We have a number of children and staff with severe allergies and we aim to keep our environment nut free at break and lunch times. Thank you.