Bishops Down Primary School
Tel: 01892 520114
Our Front Office School Secreary is Mrs Miller.
- email the School Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email the Headteacher at: email@example.com
- email the SENDCo on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email admissions and site team on: email@example.com
- email finance on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email Beehive on: email@example.com
If you would like a paper copy of any of our policies or documents please ask the school office and they will send one in the post to you.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have concerns regarding the safeguarding or welfare of any of our pupils, please contact the headteacher or deputy headteacher who are both designated safeguarding leads. You may also report any safeguarding issues using Whisper the Online Reporting Tool, by clicking on the link here, the Police or the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000
Alternatively you can send a general enquiry using our contact form.